Home Support Symphony Pro

When opening the file, the microtonal tones symbol disappears…???

I would like to ask if I use the microtonal tones symbol in my music score, after saving it, the microtonal tones symbol will always disappear when I turn it on again next time. What should I do?

Comments

• @pierrot
    Sorry about the issue (and about the delay due to a long backlog of support requests currently).

We would like to fix this issue right away, and would next appreciate a copy of the .sym file (SP project file). If it's possible to share it, please send it to support@symphonypro.net. If you would only prefer to share an illustration, a screenshot of the notation that isn't saving properly, or a PDF file of the project, would still be immensely helpful.

• When I receive an xml file with microtones, they all disappear when opening the file. 
  • Yes true! I am a New User of the program and Super delighted and in love with how it works! But I confirm: Microtonal accidentals can't be saved! Maybe with the next Update you can fix this Problem..I am New so I don't need it immediately tomorrow;) but I would very much appreciate if You would correct this defect soon ;) 
    Best greetings and hope you keep developing the program
  • This is still happening. Will it be fixed soon?