Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

I can’t close the file..and I can’t use ‘Handwriting’ program..

I can’t close the file again when I open it. Also, the “Handwriting Recreation Tool” program purchased again cannot be used. I am using this program too often. Please help me urgently.

Comments

• Options
    Are you using a keyboard? I have the same problem using an ipad pro with magic keyboard. without the keyboard can I close the file! 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    @flutmj
    @mandoman49
    Sorry about the delay due to vacation, and sorry to hear about your difficulty. We should've returned to this much sooner. 
    I can’t close the file again when I open it.
    The above is likely an issue due to iOS 15. Instructions on how to work around this are available in our response here, and also @haxxy's generous suggestion below our response. We've fixed the underlying issues here for the next update (6.4) that will arrive in approximately one week.
    Also, the “Handwriting Recreation Tool” program purchased again cannot be used.
    First, please keep in mind we never charge again for any purchase or anything you already own.
    More likely than not, you will need to Restore the Handwriting IAP when the app doesn't remember that you own the IAP.  Restoring the Handwriting upgrade is normally easy. Instructions on how to restore are provided in our response linked below:
    https://forums.symphonypro.net/discussion/comment/3485/#Comment_3485
    However, please let us know if you need any clarification regarding these steps.

Other than that, if you have a new AppleID account: until we support Family Sharing for the IAP, we are happy to provide promo codes to unlock it on those new account(s). But we request a receipt sent to support@symphonypro.net to verify that you own it on the old account.