Home Support

Symphony Pro 6

My Symphony Pro app will no longer open on my iPad (iOS 13.1.3). It was working this morning but now nothing happens when I open the icon. The current app on my ipad is version 6. I do not know when the current app was loaded. 

Comments

• correction my version is 5.0
  • @BillyBob
    Some Version 6 features were released prematurely in 5.1.10. That build wasn't fully tested, but they will be available when v6 is ready in 1-2 weeks. At the moment you should see build 5.1.11 available as the official version on the App Store. We hope to hear that it's working again for you. If not we recommend restarting SP by removing it from the multitask bar and reopening. If it persists we'd appreciate your correspondence over email (support@symphonypro.net) with an urgent subject line.
  • SP on my ipad just updated automatically today.  Three problems so far: (1) Switching to a non-Concert instrument (tenor sax) did not transpose the chart melody nor chords, (2) 2nd ending will not take on last measure, and garbles entries for several measure prior if attempted, (3) ø chord symbol will not display after entry.  There may be more, but 1 & 2 above are enough to make the app unusable for me until fixed.
  • I previously removed SP 5.1.10 from the multitask bar. That didn’t fix it. I also followed the procedure for Reset Cache & Application Setting Data. Didn’t help.

This morning I downloaded 5.1.11 and it now works. Thanks
  • Support, You said to look for 15.1.11. When I go to the App Store I see 5.2.14 as the last available load. I have a new iPad Pro 12.9” 4th gen running iOS 14.2. Thanks 
  • Oops! Sorry for my confusion. I see I was reading and responding to obsolete messages. 
  • How I should send my music file to garageband and modify sound like delay distortion loop? I have iPad Air 2013 with 12.5 iOS
  • This thread that I started was really a Symphony 5 issue and the title of the thread is misleading. I’ve asked Support to remove the entire thread. Please don’t post Symphony Pro 6 questions here. 
  • Symphony pro 6 completely died in the middle of printing parts out,and now it’s lost from my iPad Pro.How do I retrieve the charts as I Urgently need to get these done within the next 12hours😎🇿🇦🎺
  • The project menu appears and immediately disappears.  It is not accessible. Closing and reopening the app brings you back to the same piece of music so there is no way to exit or save anything.  The app is now useless.  Bring back Symphony 4 because it works!!
  • I have the latest version of Symphony Pro 6 with handwriting etc on an M1 iPad Pro.  For some bizarre reason the app icon shows a Microsoft Project file for selection but no Symphony files. It tries to load the MSP file, generates an internal error and then loads the last Symphony file, which I am unable to close because the Project Menu isn't accessible.  Please could Xenon explain how it does product testing, because this is not production ready.  How do I load a previous version of SPro so I can actually do some work?