Home Support
Options

Won't stop crashing when use handwriting tool every time

Hi,

My device is iPad Pro 2018 with version 12.2.
After I updated the Symphony pro 5 on my iPad today, it crashes when I use the handwriting tool. The app crashes each time when my finger touches the screen or my apple pencil touches the screen. What can I do? Any solution to fix it?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    I’ve got the same problem.
  • Options
    @Daley
    @janosagocsi
    Sorry about the issue. It seemed to have been related to iOS versions 12 and earlier, and was resolved in the most recent update (5.2.13).
  • Options
    Daley said:
    Hi,

After I updated the Symphony pro 5 on my iPad today, it crashes when I use the handwriting tool. The app crashes each time when my finger touches the screen or my apple pencil touches the screen. What can I do? Any solution to fix it?

Thank you!
    Daley said:
    Hi,

Thank you!
    Daley said:
    Hi,

Thank you!