Home Support
Options

New purchase of symphony pro

edited July 2012 in Support
I purchased a new version of symphony pro, unfortunately I did not receive a copy.

Comments

• Options
    My iPad prompted me to plug in to my computer. As soon as I did it made me sync with my computer, and after it completed these processes. I then went to find my ap, unfortunately no symphony pro was to be found.
  • Options
    On your iPad, go to the app store. Tap the "purchased" button. That will show you if SymphonyPro was correctly purchased. If so, you should be able to reinstall it.
  • Options
    I just bought Symphony Pro.  It downloaded onto my iPad 3. When I turn it on a song "Blue Skies Boogie" by Ben Crosland comes up.  I am unable to get it off the screen.  I looked at tutorials on Youtube - I cannot seem to get the first screen with the keyboard and the icons to come up.  I followed the instructions above - App store and tap on purchased icon - it shows it has installed.  
    What can I do to start using this program?

• Options
    Are you viewing in portrait mode? Turn your iPad to landscape, and you should be OK.
  • Options
    I am having the same trouble as rooy (September 9 ) I turn to landscape, nothing it just will not leave the blue skies boogie page. Alan.
  • Options
    No answers to my September 11 question! Never mind. I have a second question, if I can't get my copy of symphony working, how does one get one,s money back?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I was having trouble interpreting your questions. Are you able to tap on the folder or page icons at the top left to open a song or create a new one? 

If not, the app is frozen for any number of reasons. This means that you should restart the app completely by returning to the Home Screen, double-tapping on the Home Screen button, and removing Symphony Pro from the multitask bar. To do this, press and hold on the icon.

Phil