I use this app almost every day as I learn to play the piano. It is well worth the money.
The following enhancements would be wonderful:
* allow the user to control the number of lines on a screen by changing the space between lines and between the clefs.
* allow notes in a chord to have different durations without having to add a different track
* allow crescendos and decrescendos to span multiple measures
* make it easier to change the tempo--for example, touching and holding the plus or minus buttons would change the tempo as long as the button was held
* as I learn a piece, I change the both the loop playback and the tempo. It would be handy to have them on the same menu page
* I'm starting to have a lot of files. Folders would be nice to organize them.
* allow fingering numbers
* scroll the music a little earlier--perhaps keeping a whole line ahead.
* add "save as" to allow different versions of a piece