Home Support

Tied notes resounding

Hi everyone 😊 I’m pretty new to using symphony pro and am having difficulty with all my tied notes resounding. Im definitely using a tie and not a slur . Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue ? Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• I have had a similar issue with this but instead the pitch drops out all together after the first one sounds. Like the first one will play but it does not hold it.
    Live, be happy, do the things you want to accomplish in life. Be efficient with a sense of urgency.
  • LADHuskal said:
    I have had a similar issue with this but instead the pitch drops out all together after the first one sounds. Like the first one will play but it does not hold it.

• LADHuskal said:
    I have had a similar issue with this but instead the pitch drops out all together after the first one sounds. Like the first one will play but it does not hold it.

Thanks for replying. It seems that updates for this app are very infrequent ☹️
  • It’s 2022 and this issue happens when swing playback enabled. Also it does not go back to none swing playback additionally. Such a buggy app jesus!!!