Home Support Symphony Pro

Bug - cannot close project

edited December 2021 in Symphony Pro
Hi, being in a project, I go on project menu but before I can close the project, the menu disapears all the time, even after restarting app and iPad. I can still access other features within the project but cannot access any other projects anymore… Any ideas how to fix this?

Comments

• Yes, this is my experience too.
    The app launches with a project open, which cannot be closed.
    When you attempt to close the project, the close window immediately disappears before you can tap the Close button.
  • Yes, I’m having the same problem; unable to close or access other projects. How to proceed?
  • Hello, the same problem here. The menu dissapears and makes it impossible to close the project. I have restarted several times and even deleted the app and reinstalled, and it continues to happen. Any ideas? Developers in the room? Thank you!
  • edited January 2022
    Unfortunately I got the same problem. Hope it will be fixed soon. I use iPad pro, IPad OS 15.1.
  • ( using iPad Pro 4th gen. iOS 15.2.1., Symphony Pro 6)
    Hi,
    Same problem here.
    I experienced following: When the Apple keyboard is attached to the iPad Pro: Menu item (close, save as, duplicate, revert to…) directly closes after opening via screentouch, making it impossible to use. Eg. given I can’t switch files like this.
    However, when I remove the Apple keyboard or fold it to the back of the iPad Pro it works perfectly well again.
    Shortcut related? (Didn’t try changes in the shortcut section, up to you folks I guess)
    Please be so kind to find a solution for this bug.
    Good luck and thanks in advance!  (By the way  love the app!)
    Greetz 
  • Hi Everybody, I’m having the same issue as others have reported about the Projects Menu not staying open to be able to save, etc. But tonight the same thin happened, but when I opened and older piece to practice and the Project Menu stayed open. No conclusion, but I thought I should report it.

SUPPORT…. Could you respond to this issue if at least to say you’re aware of the situation. Also, where in the app would I go to see which version I’m using? Thanks! Jimmy
  • Using iPad 7th generation iOS 15.3.1, Symphony Pro 6.3.3.
    Same problem here: I click on Projects Menu and it closes by itself, making it impossible to use the app because I can’t save/close/change the project (that comes open as I launch the app).
    Artistically speaking, it is really fascinating to work endlessly on the same project, but my clients will not be very happy of it.
    Please give us a solution.
    Thank you in advance
    GimboS.
  • Jave said:
    ( using iPad Pro 4th gen. iOS 15.2.1., Symphony Pro 6)
    Hi,
    Same problem here.
    I experienced following: When the Apple keyboard is attached to the iPad Pro: Menu item (close, save as, duplicate, revert to…) directly closes after opening via screentouch, making it impossible to use. Eg. given I can’t switch files like this.
    However, when I remove the Apple keyboard or fold it to the back of the iPad Pro it works perfectly well again.
    Shortcut related? (Didn’t try changes in the shortcut section, up to you folks I guess)
    Please be so kind to find a solution for this bug.
    Good luck and thanks in advance!  (By the way  love the app!)
    Greetz 

Hi Jave, yes, also worked for me to detach the Apple Keyboard. Thank you!

• edited April 2022
    I'm on Ipad Pro 2nd gen: I turned bluetooth off then back on again. I had to re-pair my pencil but the file menu works now.