Home Support

Refund

Hello,
I’ve tested the app for a week now, it’s quite ok but I will return in 2-3 years or so, I think you’re doing a good job though, just need some time. Several bugs, crashes, lack of functionality and features lead to that decision. So I would like a refund. both, the app itself and the handwriting recognition tool, since I’m a poor musician.. Thank you in advance and see you soon hopefully. Kind regards, paul 
(I hope it’s posted here in the right thread.)

Comments

• edited May 2020
    @Twiesbert
    Sorry to hear about that. Although we think everyone will find the app useful once they learn it, we want the purchase to be risk-free. Therefore, all refunds are authorized by us, no questions asked. The App Store is the payment platform, and only they can grant refunds, however, so you must refer to the instructions in the link below:

- When submitting a refund request for the app or IAP, it is enough to tell them that the item was not meeting your expectations, but anyone can cite to Apple this notice/reply if they wish. 
    - Full refunds are rendered without hassle and within a few business days. The instructions on how to request a refund/return are available here: https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store
  • edited May 2020
    > lack of functionality and features lead to that decision
    We'd nevertheless appreciate knowing what features were missing by sending them to our email (support@symphonypro.net).

If you choose to share your thoughts with us, we will keep that in mind and give you a promo code when you revisit the app.