Home General

No line/hidden line staff

I’m thinking of purchasing Symphony Pro, and it looks like it’ll do most of what I want. I can’t seem to find the answer to one thing though: is it possible to create a staff with no lines (or hidden lines)?(Think for rhythm worksheets, etc.) It’s trivially easy in MuseScore, which is a main reason I haven’t used anything else in a while, but I’d like to work on my iPad which I can’t really do with MuseScore. 

Thanks!

Comments

• @kaylablock
    this feature is arriving for the version 6 update. You can send your receipt of SP to our email in order to receive an early access install code for this update. Although nearing release, any help in testing the update would be appreciated, and would allow you to make use of the above feature early on.
  • Support said:
    @kaylablock
    this feature is arriving for the version 6 update. You can send your receipt of SP to our email in order to receive an early access install code for this update. Although nearing release, any help in testing the update would be appreciated, and would allow you to make use of the above feature early on.
    Thanks so much, I'd love to do that! Could you give me the email address again? The link in the above comment seems to be broken for me.
  • @Support - Wait- nevermind. Went to your profile and found it. :) Thanks!
  • edited July 2019
    @kaylablock
    Great, you're welcome to send that email anytime.

In version 6 (and the early access), this feature will be available by opening the Measure Dialog on the first bar, and on the staff you want to modify into a chord chart. By choosing Clef at the bottom of this context menu, you will find a new icon denoting Chord Charts (the icon is currently 'C7'). Applying this clef or clef change will configure your staff accordingly, including removing the ledger lines.
  • I’ve sent multiple emails with my receipt and messages with no response. This is really frustrating. How do I get the early access?