Home Support Symphony Pro

adding/keeping a handwritten note in the score

can it be done?

perhaps located in/with  a textbox positioned normally within the score/musicXML?

Comments

• in edit mode, I do see a menu option to "add drawing" to a text box.

any hints to use it? Not sure which drawing its placing in there... or if its a cut/paste. or what.

• @home_pwn
    Please look for an annotation feature in the next major update (6.0). If you'd like to test the limited early access, you're welcome to email support@symphonypro.net with your receipt of SP from Apple. 
  • Please check Piascore annotation features, these would be a great added value to SP. if these can be done in several layers that can be hidden, it would rock the world
  • @spincemaille
    Thanks for the suggestion. In the 6.0 update, you will at least be able to toggle score annotations visible or invisible.
  • Did some additional research. Now using SP for creation of scores And exporting to Newzik for annotations and a lot of other powerful features. Having newzik features within SP, would allow me to use SP only. Can I pretest PS 6.0 features, and when will the final release be available?
  • edited August 2019
    @spincemaille
    It will be a few more weeks. If interested in testing the early access, you can send your receipt of SP to support@symphonypro.net. We still recommend Newzik for more involved annotation, post-processing, sight reading, and management of the final scores.