Home Support Symphony Pro

Change tempo on playback

I don't know if this has been addressed or not, but if a song has multiple tempo changes, is it possible to have those changes be applied during the play back?  I see in "Expressions" where I can change the tempo on the manuscript,  but it doesn't apply when I play it.  It's frustrating to hear everything played at the same tempo.

Comments

• edited February 2019
    @dk33

A project example would be most helpful here (sent as an attachment to support@symphonypro.net) if you're certain that the illustrated metronome mark indication (available from Score Symbols Toolbar > Expressions) isn't affecting playback. This is because SP's sequencer has interpreted tempo changes accurately since Version 5.

There are a few conditions to verify beforehand, however, as playback will otherwise not be affected:
    1. That the indication reflects a change in tempo from live playback tempo. Tempo changes can be adjusted via the Edit menu item after selecting the indication, as illustrated above.
    2. It may also be necessary for there to be one or more notes underneath the metronome mark, and not simply empty bars, which is a bug that's been fixed for the next major update.

• Yay! I got it to work!  Thank you so much for your help.