Home Support Symphony Pro

Upbeat

edited November -1 in Symphony Pro
Does anybody know how to make an upbeat?

Comments

• lukluk
    edited September 2011
    The upbeat feature is supposed to come in the next version after 2.0. For now, try something like this:

UUbIFzMl

Best regards
    luk
  • I really hate to be a pain, but, I have downloaded the update and music still doesn't transfer properly in an email. Although having said that, because you have very kindly reduced the price by 80% until Monday I can tell the two people I wanted to email it to to download it as soon as it's finished being modified,( assuming that's done before Monday) other than that it is a friggin fantastic app
  • Emma wrote:
    I really hate to be a pain, but, I have downloaded the update and music still doesn't transfer properly in an email. Although having said that, because you have very kindly reduced the price by 80% until Monday I can tell the two people I wanted to email it to to download it as soon as it's finished being modified,( assuming that's done before Monday) other than that it is a friggin fantastic app

Yes, we are fully aware of the issue. I made a topic, http://forums.symphonypro.net/viewtopic.php?id=249, that addresses this. As you can see from the post, I specifically mentioned that the fix for this will take a bit more time and it will come *after* 2.0; either in 2.1 or 2.2. Sorry if that wasnt made clear enough.

Also, we're glad you're still able to enjoy the app/update as is right now. You can expect even more improvements soon.
  • I dont find the upbeat in the last version 4.0. :-/
  • I have also downloaded the latest version and can't figure out how to creat an upbeat?! I think that is quite essential!
  • Uuh I just figured it out! If anyone doesn't know how to do it just comment
  • edited January 2017
    Glad you found what you were looking for, and don't forget about our manual pages as well, which is under http://symphonypro.net/manual