Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

Keyboard won't open on lyrics command!

Hi there,

Version 4.1.1 doesn't open the keyboard for lyrics editing. No problem in the last version...

Help! Deadline tomorrow!

Is there a possibility to downgrade to an earlier version?

thx in advance 

Comments

• Options
    We're very sorry about this issue. This bug has already been fixed for an immediate update that will hopefully be available later this week. Unfortunately, there isn't a straightforward way to revert back to a previous version (i.e. 4.0.11). However, if you have a recent backup of your iPad, reverting to the previous version is feasible, and can be done by simply restoring from that backup using iTunes or iCloud. The following link contains instructions on how to do this:

https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT204184

Let us know if you need any clarification or help with these instructions. If you choose to perform the above steps, however, all of your other app data must also be restored.

If restoring from backup isn't feasible: We suggest using the Textbox tool as an alternative to the Lyrics tool until the next update arrives in a few more days. The Textbox tool supports multi-line input and is also available inside the Text toolbar (highlighted). It can be a temporary replacement if your score layout won't change.

s1.png 39.5K
  • Options
    Ok, update:
    I reverted to 4.0.11 via icloud backup.

Took me half a day to fix all this, a waste of time.

@support: if you could tell the programmers that it's useful to have  real lyrics mode that stays active throughout. At the moment, when you click on whatever note, L1 is deactivated.

In contrary, dotted (notes) stays active which is not useful at all.

Regards
    Stefan