Home Support Symphony Pro

Guitar Chord Diagrams/ Guitar TAB/ Symphony Pro on Mac

edited September 2013 in Symphony Pro

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to find out if the following feature will be added to Sypmphony Pro:

1. "Guitar Chord Diagrams" to Symphony Pro.

2. Translation of music to Guitar TAB or writing music using Guitar TAB.

3. When will Symphony Pro be on Mac computers?

I thank you for the great job your company is doing. I am looking forward to hearing from as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,

Jaxticks.

Comments

• Hi Jaxticks,

1. This is a must-have feature that we are working on.

2. Translation from notation to TAB is not currently planned. However, the ability to create TABs using the fretboard is already available if you did not already know. 

We will keep you posted on further developments, including updates and new products. We appreciate your support.

Regards,
    Phil
  • edited April 2014
    Hello Phil,

I write in responds and also to inquire:

1. the status in the implementation of "Guitar Chord Diagrams" to Symphony Pro library.

2. The implementation of "Costumed User Created Guitar Diagram". In this function or option the user or composer can create or plot their own guitar chords when they cannot find the in the applications library.

Thank you.

Jazzticks
  • Hi Jazzticks,

Chord diagrams are an essential feature and will arrive in the next major release. Since flexible editing is a priority for us, allowing the user to create their own will be included.

Regards,
    Phil
    SP Team
  • Hello Phil,

1. Months past, I requested for the ability of the user of your app be able to plot guitar chord diagrams.

2. Introduction of tabs for guitars music.

3. I also suggested and requested that it will be a good idea if users can insert fingered numbers on or in musical notes or chords on the staff. This will help teachers and users to write music for beginners for a particular instrument like piano/organ/violin etc.

I have waited for updates upon updated, but it seem my suggestion and requests have fallen on deaf ears. Please let me know if something is still being done about them. I am looking forward to hearing from you as son as possible.

Thank you.

Respectfully yous,
    Jazzticks.
  • Hi Jazzticks,

We've been developing on all of these aspects over the past few months. To show our appreciation for your support, we'd like to give you a beta invite to take advantage of these features ahead of time. Let us know if you're interested.
  • Greetings,

Thanks for your quick responds. I will love to use the beta version, and give you any feed back.

I am looking forward for it.

Thanks
  • An invite has been sent. Glad to give you the opportunity :)
  • Dear Phil,

I will be grateful if SymphonyPro users be able to plot guitar diagrams or Chords other than chord letters unto our sheet music. Please grant my request for me, I have being waiting for so long. I do not see any plans of my request in the implementation in the beta app. I humbly request you grant my request.

Thank You.

Respectfully yours,
    Jazzticks.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi Jazzticks,

Great news: we're now working on this feature and it should be available for beta testing soon :)

Best,
    Phil
  • Thanks, I will be looking forward for it.

Stay blessed,
    Jazzticks.
  • @Jazzticks:

Great news: we'll be adding this feature in SP 4 :)