Home Support
Options

Note Finger Numbers

edited March 2014 in Support
Thank you for the release of version 3.4. There are some issues, I will like to bring to your attention. They are as follows:

1. There are no fonts sizes for 'note finger numbers' in the 'display settings'. For visibility purpose font reduction/enlargement are needed in the display settings.

2. The 'guitar chords letter' which displays on top of the staff shares the same space with 'note finger numbers'. One cannot display 'guitar chord letters' and 'note finger numbers' on the same staff. The 'guitar chord letter' on top of the staff and the 'note finger number' under the note.
Eg: guitar chord letter : D
note finger number : 5

Wrongly display on the staff will be: D5

3. During insertion of triple 'note finger numbers' for a chord on the staff, the 'note finger numbers block or mixes up with the lyrics.

4. In the 'Continuous Scroll', the 'note finger numbers' are not placed under the notes as seen in the home screen, but rather on the space created for Guitar letter chords (on top of the staff) displaced space.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Hi Justice,

We got your email. Many thanks for your input!

Regards,
    SP Support
  • Options
    Hello Phil,

It seems my problems and suggestions were not acknowledged in the newly released update of SymphonyPro. Please I am still looking forward for the update for all my work are on hold. Below are the problems I sent to you.

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 8:17 AM, Justice Amoateng wrote:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the release of version 3.4. There are some issues, I will like to bring to your attention. They are as follows:

1. There are no fonts sizes for 'note finger numbers' in the 'display settings'. For visibility purpose font reduction/enlargement are needed in the display settings.

2. The 'guitar chords letter' which displays on top of the staff shares the same space with 'note finger numbers'. One cannot display 'guitar chord letters' and 'note finger numbers' on the same staff. The 'guitar chord letter' on top of the staff and the 'note finger number' under the note.
    Eg: guitar chord letter : D
    note finger number : 5

Wrongly display on the staff will be: D5

3. During insertion of triple 'note finger numbers' for a chord on the staff, the 'note finger numbers block or mixes up with the lyrics.

4. In the 'Continuous Scroll', the 'note finger numbers' are not placed under the notes as seen in the home screen, but rather on the space created for Guitar letter chords (on top of the staff) displaced space.

Thank you.

Respectfully Yours,

Justice B. Amoateng
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hi Justice,

We've received reports of similar issues and are getting them resolved as we speak.

For #2 and #3, a workaround that will help in some instances is to switch to an empty voice when entering chord symbols where the finger numbers were coinciding. 

Regards,
    Phil