Home Support

Export AAC

edited March 2014 in Support
Hi
Just wondering if there is a way to export audio without the file being corrupted?
Great program though, Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2014
    We've included fixes for two export issues in our next version: an internal error message and a freezing issue during the export process. If you're encountering audio artifacts in an otherwise valid AAC file, however, please let us know.

As a long-time contributor, you are also welcome to enroll in our beta program. Just shoot us an email to support@symphonypro.net and we'll register you!

Regards,
    SP Support
  • The file is valid but sounds like a scratched CD. Not sure of the correct terminology to describe it. I use it as an accompaniment for practising the violin but the tempo is out in the places where it sounds scratched. I opened it in Audacity and copy and pasted extra data just so the tempo would be accurate again.

It is fine in SP, and the 'scratches' are in different places each time i exported it - twice to email and once to Dropbox.

I hope that clarifies the issue.
    Thanks
  • Did you switch apps during the export process? If so, this could have impacted the export process, and we recommend to leave the export window open while the dialog is showing.

If the above case doesn't apply, or the above step doesn't resolve the issue, please export an example project file to our support email if possible. This is a relatively simple task that would help us immensely.

Regards,
    SP Support
  • I've exported it again to your email and mine. I notice now that the problem is occurring exactly every 30seconds starting at 2:19. There is also a glitch at :48s.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for the files. We really appreciate your follow up and will address the issues.

Regards,
    SP Support