Home Support Symphony Pro

Adding measure and dotted notes

edited November -1 in Symphony Pro
Hi,

First, thanks for this wonderful app and thanks for your great support, App seems to evolve really fast.
I have 2 requests that are maybe already in but I don't know where :
1. Possibility to add a measure somewhere in the score (mainly at the beginning, ie. add 4 bars for an introduction)
2. When inserting a dotted note, I'd like the dot selection to be deactivated just after. It's really rare to insert to dotted notes in line.

I can't wait for the new 1.3 version to get support for importing files from iTunes as I currently have many problems importing MIDI via Web sharing.

Thanks a lot
Sebastien

Comments

• Ok I've found how to add measure (question #1).
    Settings -> tap measure where you want to insert -> select insert measure

It's so simple I'm ashamed not to have seen it before posting.

Other request is not included I guess (dotted note).
    Could you have a look at it ?
  • seb54000 wrote:
    Hi,

2. When inserting a dotted note, I'd like the dot selection to be deactivated just after. It's really rare to insert to dotted notes in line.

This would make sense in simple time, but in compound time it is by no means unusual to have consecutive dotted notes.

I often wish the Tie would deactivate after one note, too.

• This would make sense in simple time, but in compound time it is by no means unusual to have consecutive dotted notes.

I often wish the Tie would deactivate after one note, too.

Hi Ben,

You're fully right. Maybe symphony pro team could deactivate the dot after one note in simple time signature (2/2, 4/4) ?
    Your proposition for Tie notes is even better, because again it's quite rare (and I prefer to have one more gesture in the case of 3 notes tied in a row which is not the common case).

Hope DEV Team can take on board these requests for a future release.

Seb