Home Support Symphony Pro

iOS 5 Issues

edited November -1 in Symphony Pro
We have recently become aware of stability issues with iOS 5. As the announcement above says, we encourage everyone to wait until we release the urgent update fixing compatibility issues before making the switch to the new iOS version.

Comments

• Hello,

I've first updated my ipad to IOS5, and JUST after that I've heard about Symphony, and I've bought it. I"m having some crashes as several persons are saying.
    Well, just to let you know that I've liked the program very much and I'll be with a closer eye in every update.
    I hope I won't have any problems after the upgrade... unfortunatelly Ive installed IOS 5 first.... as far I've understand, the message from the developer above, its just for the program to be useful and dont experience crashes. I will wait for the upgrade to 2.1 and it will work fine with my ipad, right?

Thank you!
  • Hi Ted,

We've fixed all of the major iOS 5 compatibility issues for 2.1 to be available this week. It should definitely work with your iPad, since it will be compatible with iOS versions 4.3 and higher.

Best,
    Phil
  • edited November 2011
    Hello,
    I'm the owner of an iPad 2 64go wifi/3G iOS 5 and symphony pro 2.1.1 but i've encounter menu crashes especially with the print function who crash each time and more generally all the export functions.
    Do You think to resolve these problems?

(sorry for my poor english, I'm french...)
  • edited November 2011
    Hello,
    I'm the owner of an iPad 2 64go wifi/3G iOS 5 and symphony pro 2.1.1 but i've encounter menu crashes especially with the print function who crash each time and more generally all the export functions.

• Hello,

Hi,

Menu and export crashes have been fixed in 2.2. It should be available to download sometime this week.

• edited November 2011
    Hi,
    Thanks for the last version (2.2).
    Many improvements but some crashes with the print fonction who freeze at the end of the process, idem for the jpeg export who never finish and the impossibility to import a pdf file who contain more than two pages.
    Thanks for your great software anyway!