Home General
Options

How to insert a new measure

edited June 2012 in General
Hi I have symphony pro 2.4, and the help documentation there says that to insert a new measure you need to tap on "Insert Measures", but there is no "Insert Measures" option anywhere! Does someone know how to do this?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2012
    mmesarina:

Yes. At the top of the page in Landscape Mode there is a little gear, the 4th icon from the left. Tap the gear icon, then select (tap) the measure that you want to work with. You will get a pop-up box with options. Insert a measure is near the bottom of the list.

I hope this helps.

lmk
  • Options
    There is no gear in landscape mode. I can't add any measures. In the manual, it says in the bar heading you can select add measures, but there is no bar heading. How do I add measures ? I have an iPad 2 running iOS 7 if that helps.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    You have accidentally referenced a post corresponding to a much earlier version of Symphony Pro. To insert a measure, all you have to do is tap on a bar with two fingers. There is no gear icon.

You will see a menu with a heading at the bottom titled "Bars". In there, select "Insert Measures."

Regards,
    Phil