Home General

Crash at app startpagina

edited January 2012 in General
Hi, today i downloaded symphony pro but after a few songs it crashed at startup om my IPad.
I closed all other Apps and restarted the IPad to make more memory available, but that didn't help.
Can you help me out?

Greetings, Bert

Comments

• Try launching it again?
  • edited January 2012
    Once you delete Symphony Pro from the multitasking bar, are you able to open the app at all? It's possible that half the time you open the app a crash will be triggered, and half the time it works fine for specific problem files.

If you cannot open the app, no matter what you try, please try to send the last file that was open to your computer and email it to support@symphonypro.net to help us get this crash fixed right away. See the section 'File Sharing in iTunes' in the online manual for info on how to get that file on your computer.

As a last resort, you can delete Symphony Pro and re-download it from the App Store. All of your songs will be gone (only they are backed up), but you will not be charged anything, and this will restore app to the default state. This won't necessarily get around the crash, though.
  • Thanks for your email. I decided to delete the app and reinstall it. This solved the problem for not being able to start the app. It still crashes a lot though. It's definetly not a stable app. Hope to recieve improving updates because i do like the App.
  • I am having the very same problem. Everytime I try to create a new song, the app crashes. This is getting very frustrating.
  • edited January 2012
    I sent you a reply here about this crash. 

Thanks