Home General

Can't use Line 6 Midi Mobilizer

edited January 2012 in General
Hi,
I've been using Symphony Pro 2.2 for a while and I've just got a Line 6 Midi Mobilizer to connect up my keyboard for midi note input. When I first plugged it in it prompted me to download Line 6's own app, which I did, and that worked fine. But now I can't get Symphony Pro to recognise the keyboard input at all.
I've turned on midi input in the settings menu and I've tried unplugging and re-plugging it in and all that but Symphony just doesn't seem to recognise it.
Line 6 Midi Memo still picks it up and records fine, but it just doesn't show up in Symphony Pro.

Is there something I'm not doing?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi Timbarclay,

Thanks for letting me know. I recognize MIDI Mobilizer is a popular choice for many iOS users.

Based on this page, the 2nd version of the product is compatible with the CoreMIDI interface, which Symphony Pro uses. However, the original must have support for MIDI Mobilizer built into the application, which is not there yet. Let me know which one you are using, since that would make quite a difference.

Best
  • Thanks for the reply.
    I didn't realise there were two versions. It looks like mine is the first, so I guess that explains why it doesn't work. Don't suppose there are any plans to build in compatibility in a future update is there?

Thanks