SP won’t load [SP Beta]

JimmyGahl
edited June 14 in Symphony Pro
Tried to launch SP to practice and I get the error message saying SP6 beta has expited. Also got dumped out of TestFlight saying there is nothing to test. Help, please.

Comments

• same here
  • Same here as well.  I emailed the support address but no response yet.
  • Same here as well 
  • Any new? Neither answer email 
  • Support
    edited April 2022
    @yoquese
    @Redwave
    @Jimmy_Gahl
    @westj
    Sorry about this and the long wait. We've taken an extended vacation while also taking that time off to plan for the future of SP. Of particular interest has been making sure that it stays reliable, including over the course of software updates (i.e. to iPadOS), and that a bigger team can lend us a helping hand to develop and improve upon new and existing features. 

Above mentioned, please expect a beta update in the next few days. Thank you so much for your patience!
  • Hello, no news stillSupport said:
    @yoquese
    @Redwave
    @Jimmy_Gahl
    @westj
    Sorry about this and the long wait. We've taken an extended vacation while also taking that time off to plan for the future of SP. Of particular interest has been making sure that it stays reliable, including over the course of software updates (i.e. to iPadOS), and that a bigger team can lend us a helping hand to develop and improve upon new and existing features. 

Above mentioned, please expect a beta update in the next few days. Thank you so much for your patience!
    No News still on June
  • Support said:
    @yoquese
    @Redwave
    @Jimmy_Gahl
    @westj

Hello ,

Still without news no April,2023
  • Support said:
    @yoquese
    @Redwave
    @Jimmy_Gahl
    @westj

no news still . beta doesn't works
  • Support
    edited June 14
    @yoquese
    Sorry to hear about your issue. We're issuing an update on TestFlight soon - in a few days - though the current TestFlight app has expired.

If you're launching the beta app, you should try installing the latest version of SP on the App Store in the meantime. There will be no issue with installing the App Store app as there haven't been changes that affect backwards compatibility.