Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

Is the app crashing, not starting, responding, hanging, or freezing?

edited March 2012 in Symphony Pro
<h3>Crashing</h3><div><b><br></b></div><div>First, make sure you have updated to the latest version of the app. If that does not help, send us an e-mail or post a topic here on the forums (preferred) with the version of the app you are using, the version of iOS, running on iPad 1 or iPad 2, a description of the problem and instructions on how to reproduce the crash. Attach any related files if necessary.  </div><div><br></div><h3><b>Not Responding, Hanging, Freezing During Use</b></h3><div><br></div><div>You can "force quit" the app by removing the app from the multitasking bar.</div><div> </div><ul><li>Return to the home screen</li><li>Double tap the Home button to bring up the Multitasking bar</li><li>Press and hold anywhere on the multitasking bar until the icons on it start to wiggle</li><li>While they are wiggling, each icon has a Minus sign symbol above it</li><li>Press the Minus symbol above the Symphony Pro icon</li></ul><div><br></div>This closes the app, removes it from memory, and lets you start off with a fresh application state on the next launch. <div><br></div><div><h3><b>App is Not Starting in the Beginning</b></h3></div><div><b><br></b></div><div>Please note that there is a difference between the app failing to launch, app crashing and freezing during usage. For the latter, refer to the section above. If the app fails to launch, try launching the app again. If it doesn't launch after multiple tries then email us with the last file you were working on.</div><div><h3><b><br></b></h3><h3><b>Delete and Reinstall</b></h3></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 153);"><i><br></i></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 153);"><i>We strongly do not recommend doing this for <b>any</b> reason</i>. Reinstalling does not change the internal behavior of the app. All it does is remove the app, your documents, and settings from disk. Do not expect crashes to go away by doing it.</span></div>
This discussion has been closed.