Home Support
Options

Broken MIDI Out

When toggling the midi out within the app, notes end abruptly instead of lasting the entire duration of the note. This is especially noticeable with short notes like quarter notes. This makes legato lines have very obvious breaks in between every note. I saw that someone had already reported this bug before v6, but is there a way to fix it?

There’s also a couple of bugs where whenever I try to zoom by pinching my fingers on the screen, it pans more often than not. And also, there’s a crash that happens when I try to copy and paste symbols like dynamics and hairpins.

Thank you for your time and, by the way, it’s an amazing app!

Comments

• Options
    When toggling the midi out within the app, notes end abruptly instead of lasting the entire duration of the note. This is especially noticeable with short notes like quarter notes. This makes legato lines have very obvious breaks in between every note. I saw that someone had already reported this bug before v6, but is there a way to fix it?
    We'll be sure to resolve this shortly. If possible, we'd still appreciate a sample project sent to support@symphonypro.net to help verify and test MIDI out in different project/audio configurations.
    There’s also a couple of bugs where whenever I try to zoom by pinching my fingers on the screen, it pans more often than not. And also, there’s a crash that happens when I try to copy and paste symbols like dynamics and hairpins.
    Very sorry about these new bugs from 6.0.14. They've definitely been resolved for the upcoming version (6.1.2).
  • Options
    Sure thing! And thank you for the quick response, I appreciate it!