Home Symphony for iPhone

App Storw States App No Longer Available…

I tried to installed the update today and now it says Symphony 5 Pro isn’t in the App Store any more… that it was removed by the developer.

Comments

• Getting the same thing on an iPad running iPadOS 13.1.3

Even the app is informing of an update, but pressing the ok button just results in the App not available message.  I'm in the UK, so I assume it is region related, and the dev might have forgotten to click the various regions it should be released into.

At least we can still use the old version, even with the annoying dialog box on opening.  I'd love to have an option in iOS that allows the user to say no more notifications about updates, but alas Apple wont allow that.
  • All that work gone!  App completely  disappeared.  Any news out there besides an update will be available soon?  And I was starting to enjoy this app...
  • Getting the same thing on an iPad running iPadOS 13.1.3

Even the app is informing of an update, but pressing the ok button just results in the App not available message.  I'm in Italy the, so I assume it is region related, and the dev might have forgotten to click the various regions it should be released into.

At least we can still use the old version, even with the annoying dialog box on opening.  I'd love to have an option in iOS that allows the user to say no more notifications about updates, but alas Apple wont allow that.
    I hope it will be restored as soon as possible. The old version doesn't even work for me anymore
  • edited October 2019
    @lucylu 
    @CarefreeChick
    @Snowybear
    @staley
    There was a major issue with the update we submitted yesterday (5.1.10) so a new one will take its place within the next day (5.1.11). Thanks for your understanding.
  • I have updated 5.1.11 but no application opens
  • edited October 2019
    @ioannishatzi

Sorry to hear about this issue, which we're looking into in order to resolve any bugs immediately. We'd like to know if restarting SP by removing it from the multitask bar and reopening works around the issue, followed by a restart of your device if it persists. If it still persists we'd appreciate your correspondence over email (support@symphonypro.net) with an urgent subject line and a screen capture of the launch screen and your device information. In particular, we would like to know:
    - Your iOS version
    - Your iPad/iPhone make/model
  • On the October 23 update now is done this morning under iOS 13.1.3 on iPad Pro but the app with icon labeled sp6 does not open anymore 😢😡😡
  • I have the same failure to load issue as the others have. I turned off wifi and the app loaded. Worth a try for a temporary work-around. I’ve notified Support.