Symphony Pro for iOS
How To Delete Treble Clef From Score
I only use bass clef and don’t want two staves. How do I delete the treble staff?
edited March 2019
Sorry about the delay in returning to you due to the busy development schedule. A grand staff can be unlinked into separate staves/clefs as described in the
Part/Instrument Groups section
of the manual, but this is an important question to answer separately.
1. Separate the bass from the treble clef:
- Switch from Write to Select mode, if not chosen already.
- Open the Region Select menu on the first bar of the grand staff. This is best done via long-press gesture on the bar.
- Drag the bottom-right corner of the blue rectangle to select both staves, as illustrated:
- Choose Remove Part Group (highlighted red).
2. Next, if you want to delete the treble or bass clef:
- Both clefs will now be listed as separate parts and instruments, but with the same instrument name.
- From the Instruments menu, swipe left on the part corresponding to the clef you want to delete. Choose Delete to confirm.
I can‘t open the region select menu in an empty project as you do. I have to put some notes in first.