Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

Trouble updating from version 5.0 to 5.0.4

I recently updated from version 4 to 5 of Symphony Pro on my iPad Air and got a window asking me to click a button to update the app. However, that took me to the Symphony Pro entry on the iTunes store but didn't do anything to update the app. I also checked for updates in the iTunes store but there are none listed for Symphony Pro. Is there something I can do to update my app to v. 5.0.4? (I see from "Settings" on my iPad that my current version of SP is 5.0)

Comments

• Options
    I recently updated from version 4 to 5 of Symphony Pro on my iPad Air and got a window asking me to click a button to update. That took me to the Symphony Pro entry on the iTunes store but didn't update anything. Also, when I expressly checked for updates in the iTunes store, none were listed for Symphony Pro even though I currently have only 5.0 rather than 5.0.4. Is there something I can do to update my app?
  • Options
    I was notified of an update available from 5.0 to 5.04, yet the App store link does not offer any update. I have the same problem as Mike P. who commented above.
  • Options
    The upgrade to 5.0 already offert bizarre behaviour of the app
  • Options
    The app shuts down when i tap on "midi connections"