Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

Suggestions

First of all, I just want to say that I like this app a lot better than Notion. Second, I'd really love it if you could add some extra percussion notation features. As far as adding new instruments goes, I would like to see a vibraphone added to the list of keyboards. And for the list of general percussion instruments, I'd appreciate a tenor drum and tonal bass drums (basic marching percussion instruments).

One issue I noticed with the snare drum is that the beams of eighth or sixteenth notes grouped together will sometimes go up or down depending where you tap on the screen. Unless I'm doing something wrong, this is kind of annoying because it makes it look like the snare drum is moving up or down an imaginary scale of some sort.

Also for the snare drum, I'd like for rim clicks and rim shots to be incorporated into the instrument somehow. I noticed that a rim click is an instrument of its own, which I thought was kind of odd. Usually the x-shaped note head for percussion notation signifies that the note should be played on the rim. Rim clicks and the like would be nice for the tenor drum and tonal bass drums, too.

That's all that I can think of at the moment that I'd appreciate seeing in the app. Thanks for reading.