Home General
Options

Copy and paste .....

edited August 2014 in General
Hi everyone,
This is a great program, thanks. As my laptop has died and I'm now confined to my iPad to create scores for my harmonica club, You can probably imagine I find it rather fiddly to work with, and the menu options take tome time and effort to get used to, but hey, such is life at 10 inches...
What I found so far is a problem I can't figure out with copy and paste...
When I have a score with 4 staves and some of those staves only have full bar rests, and I copy part of the score somewhere else, the rests on the bottom stave are over the top of the upper stave, all over the place basically, and No way to fix it, other than "Undo" and start again by entering the same piece manually.
It seems to be a bug specifically with full bar rests...

I write scores for my harmonica club, and we have players of mixed abilities, so I write every score Twice: once in the normal standard way, and then again with some Adaptations especially for Chromatic harmonica, with different shaped note heads for blow notes and draw notes. And all of those features work Very well in Symphony pro, so I'm Really Pleased with the program. I hope this copy-Paste bug will get fixed soon.
Thanks!!
Amateur musician, harmonica enthusiast and volunteer with HarmonicaUK.

Comments