The full instructions are described as follows, but let us know which step isn't working as expected if issues persist:
- It is now usually opened via gesture: a quick tap with two fingers on a bar where you would like to modify the score attribute (in this case time time signature)
- Alternatively, you can open the copy/paste menu (Region Select), select the range of bars you want to edit, then choose Edit Measures to open this menu
- You can alternatively use the keyboard shortcut control-m at the input cursor location to open this menu
2. From the Measure Dialog popover, choose Time/Key from the menubar at the bottom
- Common time signatures will then appear from the picker view;
- Alternatively, you can enter a custom time signature by typing with the on-screen or an external QWERTY keyboard: below the Custom Time heading are two text fields for the numerator and denominator
3. To apply any edit within this submenu (including time and key signature), simply dismiss the Measure Dialog by tapping anywhere outside of it.
- This will show a confirmation dialog for how you want the time signature change to affect existing notes, and an option to cancel the change.