Home General

Freezing up?

edited January 2014 in General
When I am exporting the app freezes up. Also. When I exported a PDF the articulations were out of place when I printed my project. I save the PDF to my Mac and printed from that platform. When the app freezes, how do I get it to operate again?

Comments

• This issue has been fixed for 3.4. We apologize for the inconvenience and will offer a refund if you would like.
  • When I am exporting the app freezes up. Also. When I exported a PDF the articulations were out of place when I printed my project. I save the PDF to my Mac and printed from that platform. When the app freezes, how do I get it to operate again?
  • I just downloaded the app yesterday. When will 3.4 be available?
  • edited January 2014
    "In a few weeks" is all we can say. We also forgot to mention that the placement of dynamics and articulations will, as of 3.4, be preserved regardless of viewing mode, screen dimensions, or score scale, but only for newly added markers. This little detail is something we will make clear as part of the update description.

We have sent instructions on obtaining a refund to the email address you used to register.

Best Regards,
    SP Support
This discussion has been closed.