Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

Feature Requests [Old Thread]

Comments

• Options
    Hi Bajateclas, 

Our development schedule is currently prioritizing iCloud first, but we know there are just as many Dropbox users out there.

You can't create duplets as a notational feature quite yet, sorry. 

SP Team
  • Options
    I had an idea for faster and easier entry of rests.
    When piano keyboard entry is being used place a bar below the keyboard that will insert a rest at the current position and note value.
    It would look and act much the same as a space bar on a typing keyboard except adding rests.
    Obviously multiple rests would consolidate to the largest logical value e.g 2 eighth rests would become 1 quarter rest.
  • Options
    This is an interesting idea that we might incorporate, thank you Richard!
  • Options
    I think support for alternate guitar tunings would be great, though not necessary.
  • Options
    I am loving symphony pro so far, but I would love for there to be a way to add a sustain for the piano!
  • Options
    Hi!
    I have purchased SP because your competitor loads my iPad with a lot of precious gigabytes! Yours works quite well so far
    I use notations apps to make mock ups of my rock compositions.

So as every new user, my two cents:
    1 solo buttons for each track
    2 manage to have to name of the track always on sight
    3 please, a drum kit oriented interface! Very complicated with the keyboard
    4 an open hihat, can't find it...
    5 dead notes for drums
    6 bend support for tab

Otherwise your app fills all my needs!

Many thanks for your app that let my iPad breath again!
    Cheers
    Pyer
  • Options
    FOLDERS!!!!!!
  • Options
    When adding accents you can highlight or select a group or area of accents and mass delete all them or move all of them could u make a feature where u can select a group or section of notes and give them all the same accents that would be extremely helpful
  • Options
    Some type of iPhone app maybe not like full editing but maybe just a score viewer so that you can show people scores and play the music w/o needing your iPad with you all the time...I'm in a high school band and when some body doesn't understand exactly how a rhythm goes it would be great to just whip out my phone and play tht part for them
  • Options
    A way to select all notes on a track so when I'm trying to raise this one track up an octave or what ever I can do it for the whole track not just page by page does that make sense
  • Options
    More percussion and brass instruments
    Ex- euphonium
    Mellophone
    Drumline
    And then the individual drum line instruments as we'll
  • Options
    Select certain tracks to play instead of all (does tht make since) and also view only certain tracks you have this feature but you can only view one at a time I would like to see multiple
  • Options
    A Mac version would be amazing as we'll or just a way to use it on the computer ex- website/java app/ HTML 5 app that would be amazing
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sharing your scores with the symphony pro community like note flight and muse score have and allow users to share a link on social media sites like facebook and Twitter so that no users can view and listen to scores with out having to export them
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tool bar customization-
    Width
    Height
    Adding another colum so I can have my notes and rest tools AND my articulation tools right there or just add a secondary tool bar on the right or bottom or whatever but this would be a great feature

Hiding things you don't use but still have them accessible if u do need them
    Also have the edit erase and select buttons all out and not in the expandable thing either still on the left tool bar or on the top tool bar

Some of these are kind of out there and like how would you even go about doing that but are still cool features to think about so that the user may fully customize their experience
    Thank you
  • Options
    With all these requests one might think I hate the app But I don't I love using this app
  • Options
    Change the color of notes this would be great when writing a piece for beginners then you could make all the sharps red and the flats black or have all the "g"s be yellow or whatever you want to use colors for
  • Options
    Idk if this is already a feature but rehearsal numbers
  • Options
    Instrument names or abbreviations throughout out the entire score
  • Options
    Tool bar colors make the app more fun
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Add notes to different pieces that you can easily view on the home screen of the app...text notes not music notes
  • Options
    Customize the colors on the scores on the homepage
  • Options
    Ability to move the scores around how you want them on the homepage
  • Options
    Rate your scores ex 5 stars
  • Options
    If you click on a tool on the tool bar a name for that tool pops up
  • Options
    A wheel for the metronome so I can change the tempo more drastically quicker instead of those buttons because I like faster pieces and it would be so much easier to speed up the temp with a wheel instead of arrow buttons
  • Options
    More templates
    School band
    Marching band
    Jazz band
    Drumline
  • Options
    Better pyramid of sound
  • Options
    Auto transposing when copying and pasting between tracks so I don't have to switch to use concert pitch copy and paste everything thing turn use concert pitch off
  • Options
    Note size
    Staff spacing
    First staff spacing
    Pretty much just better score sizing options