Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

Features that should be improved and added

edited November -1 in Symphony Pro
I think that the producers of this very useful application should improve the dynamics markings because the crescendos and diminuendos last only for a bar, and make it so you can adjust the length of the marking. Sometimes specific markings like crescendo don't play at all. And you should also add the feature that let's you download free songs for your copy of Symphony Pro. And you should also make the features in the application easier to navigate and make a more through and specific manual for the application. And you should also improve timing of notations. And you should also make a feature that let's you know what each part is while your using it. Also you should make the whole title be seen than shortened to fit the page. And also some dynamic markings are not exported. Also, the dynamics don't play at all! And when you export your song as an MP3 the dynamics don't play too. And you should also improve notation markings and I also can't put a minim and crotchet or every other note with it as one note, which is very saddening because then the app has things missing from the masters who wrote there music. And you should also make every effort to thinking what features what the consumers would like it there music and app. But if all these features were al ready on the app, then I would rate this application as 5 star application and should recommend it to anyone who is musically minded.

Comments

• Options
    I know that 2.0 is coming, but your literature says you can now use the text tool to add and place lyrics. That's all very well, except when exporting the file, the text additions do not remain exactly where I placed them. Also, I've encountered serious inconsistency when transposing sections.
  • Options
    Hi Joshman240,

Could you elaborate more on this paragraph:
    Joshman240 wrote:
    And you should also improve notation markings and I also can't put a minim and crotchet or every other note with it as one note

Dynamics changes will become a lot more responsive. In the current version, there is clipping at a certain volume amplification that prevents really loud notes.

In addition, exported mp3 will have dynamics included (in the current version, they are ignored).
    I know that 2.0 is coming, but your literature says you can now use the text tool to add and place lyrics. That's all very well, except when exporting the file, the text additions do not remain exactly where I placed them. Also, I've encountered serious inconsistency when transposing sections.

In 2.0, there will be a lyrics tool that attaches to notes rather than measures, preventing the text from going out of place.

Thanks for all of your suggestions.

Best,
    Phil