Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

Jazz Fonts for Chords

edited August 2019 in Symphony Pro
hi,
i need to use jazz font for my scores, can i switch the default font? can i use other fonts from external third parts?  i need to use fonts like jazz real book or pataluma !! thx

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    @symphony1975
    This is a feature we’re still working on but will try to have available sooner. Until then, exporting your project as a MusicXML file to another program that can display this font (or custom typefaces) will be your best option.

For jazz and other fonts for chord notation, there are a number of customizable fonts and styles that are already available however. To change the font of chord symbols, you are able to do the following:

- Select a chord symbol and tap on it again to bring up the available context menus for this expression.
    - Choose the "Typeface.." menu item.
    - A popover menu of available fonts will appear. The fonts will be available as graphical items that you can tap on to apply.
    - Dismissing this menu with a different font or font style will apply it to all of the project's chord symbols.
  • Options
    Hello
     I also support the request for jazz sources.
     And chord writing with apple pencil.
     I wait for the next update.
     Thank you
  • Options
    @Agauyanet
    We'll do our best to have this feature available in 6.0.
  • Options
    Yes, please, jazz fonts  would be gerat! Also the clef symbols like in Notion..