Home Support Symphony Pro

export to email not working sp5

Hi,
when i select export and choose,Current Parts to PDF, then select Email as Export Destination, it's not showing up in my Email. 
Am I missing something?
Thank you.

Comments

• I have the same issue when emailing.
  • I don't know if this is the issue for you, but I find that when I send mail from within an app such as Symphony Pro I need to open the Mail app, which will then actually send the message from the Outbox.
  • edited May 2019
    @Redwave @indigo_dave @djdnu
    Thanks for the details and workaround. This issue is being looked into, but if the email doesn't send after opening the Mail app, the only possible issues are that:
    - Your email account set up under Home Screen > Settings has incorrect login credentials.  When you open any email form in SP to send to yourself or someone else, SP completely hands off the process to iOS, so we have limited options to help you, other than suggestions pertaining your iOS/device configuration.
    - The Mail app isn't working in the background, though this would be unusual. This of course can be worked around by launching the app directly. If the issue persists after verifying the above and your Internet connection, please let us know by contacting support@symphonypro.net from a separate app. Please include your iOS version, app version, when it began occurring, and any other relevant details.