Home Support

Pizzicato export issue

Hello, everyone!
When I export my notation in m4a, the pizzicato strings are missing from the recording. I created a new file with a few pizzicato notes in it, same issue after the exportstion. Though, if I remove the pizzicato indication I can hear the notes, so the problem is defently about the pizzicato.
Could someone help me? :)  
Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2016
    This is certainly one of many issues we've addressed, but because of the long wait for a version release, we extend you the opportunity to install our latest beta app.

So if you'd like early access to a far more reliable app than the current App Store release, just let us know over email (team@symphonypro.net). All you'll need to do beforehand is install TestFlight – and the app description in the link details everything you need to know on how to register, install, or update to the most recent software.

• edited September 2016
    Thank you very much for the opportunity! I already sent the request!
  • My son is having the same issue—was the new version ever released?
  • edited October 2018
    @calindemann
    The issue should've been addressed, but will be looked into further. We sent an email  regarding your option to download the early access, which should have it fixed by next update, and/or options to work around the issue for the current version.
  • Dear support, my son and I have the same issue - no pizzicato export possible to m4a (tried today, 2019-08-31). Will there be a new version soon, or is there a work around for this problem? The pizzicato plays correctly from the score but is not audible in the m4a export. 
  • @thefer
    An update will be arriving very soon that fixes this. You may forward your receipt to support@symphonypro.net, and in that case you'll be welcome to download and test the update.