Home Symphony for iPhone

Chord symbols edit does not work

Chord symbols edit does not work in "Symphony for iPhone" 
You can edit the chord symbols but there is a bug that does not let you save it.
Not when closing the keyboard and Not when going to the next chord symbol edit..  it ends up with the same Unedited symbol.
Is
 it the FREE app problem only? 
I would like to know if chord symbols edit are working as it should in the SP app.

Comments

• edited April 2018
    @symphony
    This will definitely be addressed in the immediate update, but can be worked around by pressing the return key if available. This isn't the case on most iPhone models, so you can try the spacebar or left arrow, before dismissing the keyboard.
    Is it the FREE app problem only? 
    – However: There is no concern in relation to a free/unregistered app, which is now unlockable to the Full Edition at no cost if you've already downloaded Symphony, but haven't purchased the upgrade yet, provided that you consider a positive rating/review.

– You can still verify that you have the Full Edition registered, by opening Navigation Menu > Help. Choose Full Edition at the top left, which will state whether you have the Full Edition registered. Note that this is only relevant if you downloaded Symphony as a free app, whereas this restoration step will be unnecessary otherwise. 
  • 1. Is iPhone 8plus compatible?
    2. Return or Space does not help.
    3. As an old user who paid for the app and rated the last version - I am on 5.2 - the full version.
    4. When can we expect an update?
  • iPhone 8's certainly compatible, and seems to provide a working close function in relation to chord symbols. We'll issue a sooner update than otherwise in light of this issue (for this week).
  • Thanks.
    That will be Great.

• BTW,
    Another small thing:
    When in 5.2 full version trying to open the link there is an error message “Load help pages failed..”
  • Support said:
    iPhone 8's certainly compatible, and seems to provide a working close function in relation to chord symbols. We'll issue a sooner update than otherwise in light of this issue (for this week).
    Thanks for the 5.2.2 update.
    Sorry to tell , but I still can not edit chord symbols. It does let me add/change to half diminished chord symbol but it disappears as I try to go on.
    Hard to understand but It seems thst other symbols (like the Major seventh symbol) do not have this bug.