Home General

Creating Turning Pages

I am trying to figure out how to create pages that turn, I would like the vurse on pg.#1, the bridge on pg.#2, and the chours on pg.#3...I see turning pages on the demo projects, but I havent been able to figure out how its done. All I see is page size for printing out....Help please anyone.....Other than that the software looks good, I see a few little crashes, but that comes with the territory...

Comments

• kendog400 said:
    I am trying to figure out how to create pages that turn, I would like the vurse on pg.#1, the bridge on pg.#2, and the chours on pg.#3...I see turning pages on the demo projects, but I havent been able to figure out how its done. All I see is page size for printing out....Help please anyone.....Other than that the software looks good, I see a few little crashes, but that comes with the territory...

• edited January 2018
    kendog400 The ability to more quickly preview a printed score is a considered feature for 5.2. If you'd like to join the early access for 5.2 and beyond, please consider letting us know over email.

Some options to consider:
    -- Switching the view mode setting under Score Menu > View Mode to 'Print', which will give you an accurate representation of the page separation, but this will currently show one page at a time.
    -- Under the Export menu, you can also try choosing AirPrint under Export Destinations, which will provide an all encompassing preview.
  • Trying to download Midi files, but see no access, missing something ?