Home Support Symphony Pro

after the last update, the app has a lot of problems

after the last update, the app has a lot of problems: it does not export PDFs to mail, if you want to record a melody over a previously written accompaniment, the melody that is played is written in a non-synchronized way but with a delay delay you write a note using the keyboard it is difficult to erase it with the quick key, you need to select it with your finger and delete it. this app has cost and it is not fair that it does not have to work. I will be forced to install Notion.

Comments

• @davrob78
    Sorry about the PDF issues. They are being patched immediately for an update tomorrow. 
    The recording latency should get fixed this week as well.

• so much thanks for your response and for your work. I am pleased to note that your staff reads our comments and responds immediately. This is a great advantage for those who use this app.
  • so much thanks for your response and for your work. I am pleased to note that your staff reads our comments and responds immediately. This is a great advantage for those who use this app.
  • @davrob78
    You're more than welcome!