Home Support

Where's ritard?

This must be a case like when I look in the refrigerator and can't find the mayonnaise but then my spouse comes along and points out that it's right in front of my face.  Where is rit.?  I've expanded all the menus but can't find it... :-(

Comments

• Never mind... Just found it, right next to the mayonnaise. 
  • Glad you found it! Since it can certainly be cumbersome to find the correct submenu icon for a particular symbol, note that you can scroll through all of the 5 symbol categories quickly by swiping from the edges of the toolbar, in case this might be helpful for future reference:

s1.png 38.7K
  • Hey, now that's a super slick feature. I like it much better than navigating via the buttons. But I missed rit. because it was behind another symbol I didn't expect it to be, whereas before, it was a standalone in the menu. 

On an unrelated topic (and I'm happy to start a new thread if that's better instead of mixing topics in one thread), I seem unable to rename my works.  After creating a new score, I went to rename it/change the title.  I'm able to change composer and copyright but not alter the default 'Score' name.  I can type it into the field, but as soon as I exit the field and either move onto another field of return to the score, the window closes and no change to the title.  Is this a bug?
  • On an unrelated topic (and I'm happy to start a new thread if that's better instead of mixing topics in one thread), I seem unable to rename my works.  After creating a new score, I went to rename it/change the title.  I'm able to change composer and copyright but not alter the default 'Score' name.  I can type it into the field, but as soon as I exit the field and either move onto another field of return to the score, the window closes and no change to the title.  Is this a bug?
    Thank you so much for letting us know about this particular bug. It looks like this may've caused a lot of confusion lately, but we now have it fixed for an update that will be available hopefully this week.
  • Hello again... I was wondering if you have put out the update yet that will allow works to be renamed?  I just began a new score but am still unable to rename it.  Thanks.