Home General

Update

When is the next update coming?

Comments

• I'm thinking to buy this app but I see that the latest update is from 1 year ago.
    Is this app still supported?
  • @SophieMay The next update will be a major release this summer

@marcvg: You should be reassured that the app has been supported throughout the past year, and we will make that clear to everyone by keeping the App Store and forum community posted and aware of progress.
  • Just a little note from me here if You don't mind,
    I simply know that the support team are working hard to develop the program / app at the moment, with Lots of test releases and updates for testing. I think waiting for the next update will be Worth the wait, and may just surprise You.
    Personally, I myself must admit that a program where you get update after update week on week can get Extremely annoying, I'm guessing Most of us have been there, with Windows PC's updating twice a week, right...???
    so I take my hat off to the Team, I think you are certainly on the right path here, only release a major update when it's worth it,
    I Thank You.
    Amateur musician, harmonica enthusiast and volunteer with HarmonicaUK.
  • ^ if this was Facebook I'd click 'Like' on that post. I really love this program that has made writing quality music accessible to me for a very nominal fee. Keep up the good work!
  • @Hilvert
    @Anya

Thanks to both for your words of encouragement, and for your feedback that has helped us directly to make Symphony Pro an app that people can rely on every day :)