Home Support Symphony Pro
Options

JUST RECIEVED NEW SYSMPHONY PRO UPDATE 2.4

edited April 2012 in Symphony Pro

Hi Ive just recieved the 2.4 update and its not much different to 2.3.3... Still theres no coda sign or dal segno sign...secondly why not bring MOUSE inter action for inputting notes and symbols into the stave...also why not use the use of pull down menus instead of inputting the note with your finger ?  there are loads of other musical articulation needed..the stave still has 6 staves..why not have ten staves on a page..also multi view ie show two pages at the same time for checking your score layout...also once again when i put up solace the program crashes the odd time...what also about touch responce to the keyboard... also when i play the song solace the marker that moves with the notes moves eratically back and forth....instaed of running smoothly...

keep up the great work though !!!

A J Corish

Comments

• Options

Hi Ive just recieved the 2.4 update and its not much different to 2.3.3... Still theres no coda sign or dal segno sign...secondly why not bring MOUSE inter action for inputting notes and symbols into the stave...also why not use the use of pull down menus instead of inputting the note with your finger ?  there are loads of other musical articulation needed..the stave still has 6 staves..why not have ten staves on a page..also multi view ie show two pages at the same time for checking your score layout...also once again when i put up solace the program crashes the odd time...what also about touch responce to the keyboard... also when i play the song solace the marker that moves with the notes moves eratically back and forth....instaed of running smoothly...

keep up the great work though !!!

A J Corish

• Options
    I mean, really, dude! It sounds like you (and some other people) are expecting a $15 iPad app to be the same thing as Sibelius or Finale.

Enjoy it for what it does, and ask for reasonable enhancements and fixes.

My humble opinion, only!
  • Options
    Thanks a lot, 'fine edit' is what I needed!
    Is is possible to edit several notes at once with that?
  • Options
    What, exactly, do you want to do?

• Options
    @notiongman: You can only use that tool for one note at a time, but I agree that it would be more useful to be able to select more. We will probably add this feature by using multi-note selections.

Best,