Fixes
• Fixes issue with instruments not being loaded on new project
• Fixes issue with metronome not playing during recording
• Fixed issues where the app could crash when choosing instruments
• Fixed case where audio exported could be scrambled
• A4 page sizes are now supported with AirPrint
• Much improved piano sounds

Comments

• A couple of observations. I'm still getting crashes (2.3.2). Sometimes when deleting songs, sometimes when opening songs (sometimes it will sit there trying to open a song and I'll have to reboot, etc.).
    Also, there is a problem with the Electric Grand Piano sound....as a matter of fact, one of the songs you include (Solace) uses that sound and it will not play that instrument!
    Thanks.
  • Another note: I seem to be having issues with importing MIDI files; they show up completely blank except for the title, time and key signatures. I tried several different files, including the "Canon in D" MIDI file on the symphonypro.net homepage, so it's not file corruption. I'm a newb user though, so it'd be great if someone else could confirm they have the same problem, so I know it's not just me.
    Thank you.
  • Great app! Really need:
    - multiple measure 1st & 2nd endings
    - segno & coda symbols

I see that these things are "on your list". Any idea on availability timeframe?

Thanks again for the great app!
  • Hi, and thanks for your support.

Coda and Segno will arrive in 2.4, which will be in April. 
  • I just purchased sym pro 2.3.1 but it is not working at all. Any suggestion?
  • You really should update to 2.3.2.
  • I can not import midi files. It could be fixed. Great!
  • Hi-

Great product! Is multi-measure rests coming in the next update?

Thanks
  • edited March 2012

That's actually a planned feature that's been hanging around in our tracker for quite some time now. However, it's not currently on the roadmap for 2.3.3 and 2.4, which will be our next two updates.
  • Hi. Thanks for putting this together and making it work. Is the ability to turn a photo of a page of sheet music into a functioning sym pro file a reality yet? I note that the icon mentioned in the how to page is not actually there under imports.... I did think it too good to be true...
  • @Rando_m

It's a really experimental feature that we're still trying to improve. It will get better, but don't expect that to happen any time soon.