Home General
Options

Page size

edited July 2013 in General
Is it possible yet to define page size, I need a specific output size as a PDF for small screen dimensions.
v3.0

Comments

• Options
    Page dimensions are not yet supported, and we understand they're important for many users. We will keep this in mind as a new feature, but at the moment are focusing on bugs we overlooked during the beta.
  • Options
    Thanks Phil, I can crop in Acrobat so it works ok for now.
    Related to the PDF, is it entirely vector?
  • Options
    Nope. The PDF is created with JPEG snapshots of the score.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feature request. We just added a custom page size feature to the next update. We'll be submitting it today and it will be available in a few days after Apple's approval.

In the new update you'll be able to set the page size to one of several different standard printing sizes or input a custom page width and height in inches. This setting will be in the Display Settings menu inside of the Score menu, and it will be visible only when the Continuous Scroll setting is turned off.

Also we dramatically improved the exported PDF quality, and it's now using PNG snapshots instead of JPEG to create the PDF.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    custom page set in 'inches'? better than nothing, at the moment I am working in pixels (iPhone etc.)
    :) thanks, it is ok like this.