Home General

Documentation: Online and PDF

edited October 2012 in General
After using SP for  6-7 hours, I see lots of upside, some bugs and crashes, and a dearth of documentation. For example "V1" and "V2." I think they indicate a mode whereby the new notes are in Voice 1 or Voice 2. But I don't see that in the documentation. I would normally do a simple search in the PDF, to instantly find a term, if it's there. But the PDF was created such that you can't search the file. 

So, I think we need evolving documentation--as well as an evolving product, a PDF file that responds to "Ctrl-F" to help find information, and a few screen shots with callouts to help users understand what the various icons mean.

SP is an impressive product. TY! 

Tom

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Hi Tom,

Thanks for your feedback. We're going to make sure that our next version documents functionality thoroughly. In addition, they will be in HTML/text form and available online, making them searchable through your web browser.

You can see some of the changes here. At the very top, the crashes and bugs will be taken care of. Look forward to a much improved experience.

Best,