Home Support Symphony Pro

Crashes seconds after starting.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I open the app, it shows my last document, and after about 2 seconds it dumps me back at the desktop (home screen. Whatever we call the iPad itself).

I've recently upgraded to 2.0, so it could be a bug in that. I've restarted the iPad a few times, and closed the app by double tapping the home button. Its possible that the document is corrupted somehow, so I'm going to try quickly loading another one. Failing that I will remove the document through iTunes. My last step will be to uninstall the app, and redownload it.

So I suppose this is something between asking for advice, and making q bug report. I'll post any progress I make, and I'd love to hear from anyone who's had similar issues and, hopefully, fixed them.

Cheers.

Comments

• Hmm. That was easier than I thought it'd be.

On my fourth attempt, I managed to load Clair De Lune before it crashed. Running stably now. Guess it's just a problem with the document I was working on.

Reloaded the old document... No trouble with it yet. I'll keep an eye on it, I guess.

Has anyone had something like this, or have a I just managed to make something weird happen?
  • Thanks for reporting this. We've added this to our list of bugs that we're planning to fix in 2.1. Your suspicions are correct. The document recovery system will try to restore the last file you were working on when the app launches. If it's corrupted, it will crash.