Home Support Symphony Pro

Note size of individual voices

I like to change the note head for background voices, is this possible?

Comments

• edited October 2018
    A graphical example illustrating the notational variation you're referring to would be most helpful for determining whether this is a missing feature that we can address in following updates if not the immediate future.

- Note sizes can't be changed for individual notes, but their colors certainly can. To apply a custom color from a palette, which is reflected in exported scores, the instructions are described here.

- Colors for the active voice can also be customized under the Voice Settings menu (open by long pressing the icon) > Voice Colors. This preference only reflects one that is simply a guide for editing purposes, meaning it isn't relevant to exported PDFs.

• I totally forgot about this forum message. The notification for an answer seemed to got lost.
    Here is an example of what i mean:

• edited January 2019
    @Fisher42
    Small noteheads can be specified by highlighting the note in Select mode, then choosing the Cue icon from the Notes Toolbar (highlighted). Currently, this edit can only apply the property to the entire chord, so must be applied to note(s) in a separate layer anyway: