problems with "Multi-Measure Rests"

I've been learning SP5 on my iPad-pro for the past few days. The only thing i'm struggling with is the Multi-Measure Rests commands. I can execute the command both ways listed in the manual but if i have a repeat sign at the beginning of the Multi-Measure Rest, the program puts a whole rest after the repeat with a (1) then groups the rest of the measures after that. when i export a pdf, it creates a space between the measures like starting a new staff, then bleeds off the page. I must be doing something wrong...??

Comments

• but if i have a repeat sign at the beginning of the Multi-Measure Rest, the program puts a whole rest after the repeat with a (1) then groups the rest of the measures after that. 
    Thanks for letting us know, this will be fixed in the next update.
    when i export a pdf, it creates a space between the measures like starting a new staff, then bleeds off the page. I must be doing something wrong...??

This is no doubt a bug: let us know how many staves were in the score, and if possible, forwarding a project file to support@symphonypro.net will be the most helpful info in fixing it quickly.