Home Support Symphony Pro

Track volume problems

edited December 2013 in Symphony Pro
Track volumes will randomly reset to zero after exiting out of the track volume adjustment page. This happens every time to different tracks every time making it impossible to listen to a full playback. Please help/fix.

Comments

• We have been aware of this issue, and it should be fixed in our latest patch released today (3.2.6).
  • edited December 2013
    The new patch update has NOT fixed this problem. It will still bring two or more track volumes down to zero every time. It is impossible to listen to a piece in it's whole form. This is really frustrating! Also, could you please add an option to solo one or more tracks during playback.
  • edited December 2013
    That's odd. We have put this back on the issue tracker and will fix it ASAP.
  • What I am finding is that track volumes are not saved with the project. I have to lower the volume of a certain track everytime I open the project. They always go back to 49% !!

Also, it is not intuitive to have the track volumes available under the metronome icon.

Thanks!

• edited December 2013
    We have encountered this on several occasions and are fixing both of these separate issues.

Regards,
    SP Support
  • I have the same problem as Aph. Volume settings are not saved correctly when you exit. I have to readjust
    Them ever time I open a score.

Do you have an idea as to when a fix might be available?

Thanks,
    Steve
  • This issue has been fixed for 3.4. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're trying to get the update out as soon as we can.
This discussion has been closed.